After 4 months of traveling, I am back in Seattle for a few days before driving across the United States. A lot has happened since my last post, much of which will deserve its own post. In the meantime, here is a quick summary:
- I lived for 3 months in Vietnam exploring and learning Vietnamese
- I visited Taipei for 4 days, reviving my love for the Chinese language(s)
- I went to the 2016 Polyglot Gathering in Berlin, and even gave a presentation on building a polyglot community
- I traveled around France for several weeks, spending a significant amount of time in Brittany (where I used to live)
- I spent 3 nights in the magical world of Iceland
Now, as I get my affairs in order to continue my journey by exploring more of my own country, I’m also getting back on the horse for blog posts. I also plan to start doing more video uploads.
So where does that leave us for the second half of 2016? New projects, old languages, more surprises.